1. Suppose time is granular (ie atomic, discreet or digital) so the Present Moment is a granule of time.
2. The present moment is different for each observer
3. If there was a present moment granule in which nothing happened, time would stop - it would not be able to proceed to the next moment.
4. But in a movie - if two frames are identical, the film does not come to a halt. That is because it is being run through a projector which has its own time-agenda.
5. As the present moment is different for each observer (2) perhaps that is what keeps things rolling along just like in the projector.
6. In other words Time does not stop for one observer because it is kept going by all the others.
7. Only if they all stop, time ends.